The healthylab.ro website is owned and operated by Dos Santos Monteiro Andreea PFA, headquartered in: Rodna, str. str. Principală, no. 657 Bistrița Năsăud County, Romania Bistrița Năsăud, România, înregistrată în Registrul Comerțului sub numărul F6/19/10.10.2011. If you would like more information or send us your feedback, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
Healthylab.ro respects your right to your personal data (a term that refers to information about any identified or identifiable natural person). Therefore, we want to make sure that you understand what information we collect, how and why we use it, to whom we may disclose it, what security measures we take to protect it, what rights you have and how you can exercise it.
By using this website, you expressly declare that you are 18 years of age and that you allow us to use your personal data as described in this material. Otherwise, please do not use the website.
Please read on carefully – for more details.
COULD THERE BE CHANGES?
Yes, we may change this policy from time to time – to reflect changes in legislation, internal practices, website or technology used, etc. When you return to the website, please check the date of the last update and the content of any changes.
If we make significant changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by an announcement on the website – before the change takes effect.
If you do not agree with the changes, please stop using the website. We will consider that you accept the changes if you continue to use the website and user account after the update date. You may withdraw at any time – in writing – your consent to the use of your data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal data that can identify you
When you voluntarily create a user account using the registration system we provide on this website, we collect the following personal data:
- Email Address;
- Name and surname;
- Billing address and / or delivery address;
- Phone number;
- Where applicable – details of the company you represent (and on whose behalf you are acting), as well as your profession;
- Billing information;
Also, when you order a product over the phone, by calling our customer service, we can record the phone call and keep a record of your voice.
In the future, if we ask you for other personal data, we will inform you and ask for your consent.
- Anonymous information;
Through cookies and Action Tags that – we and our partners (through advertising servers, content servers, website analytics, etc.) – we use on this website, we may have access to anonymous information that are related to you:
- IP address;
- The country and server that your computer is connected to;
- Operating system, browser and computer type you are using;
- Configuring Java or cookies;
- Purchasing preferences and behavior on this website (pages you have visited, searches and products you have viewed and purchased, date and time of visit or order, number of visits and orders, number visits per browsing session and server type, URLs you came from, domain names and webpages you’re browsing), hobbies and lifestyle, groups you’re affiliated with;
- Demographic information (number of household members, age, gender) and area code information associated with your server;
- Applications and plug-ins, as well as any terms used in the search on our website;
- The address of the website that led you to our website.
We collect this information in a way that does not allow your personal identification. However, at some point – we and / or our partners may associate this information with your identity if you have a user account.
Please read more about the types of cookies and how we use them (including how to disable them) on the Cookie Details page.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THEM?
We need this information:
- To process and deliver your orders and to inform you about the status of your orders;
- To issue invoices for your orders and process payments;
- To provide you with information about services or products offered by us or third parties that may be of interest to you;
- To be informed by email about certain promotional offers or special discounts;
- To be able to make comments or suggestions on the website;
- For behaviorally targeted advertising – to send you personalized ads and announcements with the most relevant products, services, and offers;
- To track anonymized traffic, activity level and how to use the website;
- To improve our marketing campaigns and promotion efforts;
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuse on the website;
- To improve the operation of the website and the administration of the system;
- To improve the visitor experience and to customize the content, appearance and services of the website;
We will inform you if, in the future, we want to use your data for purposes other than the above, and you will be able to accept or reject it.
HOW DO WE USE THEM?
- For promotional ads, personalized email and newsletters
We offer you free newsletters and e-mails with promotional content, personalized with special offers. To unsubscribe, please follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email you received from us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the record of correspondence
If you contact us via the form provided on the website or by phone, e-mail or letter, we will keep a record of your correspondence and may ask for your name, e-mail address and order information to send you a reply. If you report a problem with the website or other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or purchases on our website, we may keep such information in a separate file for you.
- For online advertising and behaviorally targeted advertising
With some information about you, we’ll be able to provide you with relevant ads and content. We may also use our partners to assist us in providing personalized content and ads by using cookies while browsing the Internet.
TO WHOM CAN WE DISCLOSE THEM?
- Employees, our consultants and authorized persons who need to know them;
- The companies in the group to which healthylab.ro belongs;
- Third-party-partners who provide services to us (such as e-commerce platform providers, couriers who deliver products, those who host the website, those who help us monitor and optimize the website, those who provide customer support, other companies who help us deliver communications and promotional offers, partners who deliver personalized ads and behaviorally targeted advertising, other companies authorized by healthylab.ro Our partners are: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Netopia.
We have contractual relationships with these third-party partners to ensure the security of your personal data to which they may have access through our website. They have agreed to adhere to our strict standards for the provision of quality products and services, and may use your data only for purposes agreed with healthylab.ro.
Online payment details (such as credit or debit card numbers) are provided directly to our banking partner – Netopia. healthylab.ro does not have access to store this information – all of which is processed by Netopia.
Cases where we may disclose or transfer your data to others:
- If a crime has been committed or a complaint has been made about the content you have posted on this website;
- If we need to protect healthylab.ro, affiliated companies or other users;
- If we are bound by law or by a competent authority.
healthylab.ro does not rent or sell your personal data to other companies.
HOW DO WE PROTECT THEM?
We strive to protect your personal data. We take appropriate and reasonable internal measures – technical and security – against unauthorized access, destruction or accidental loss of data, even if there are no 100% effective security measures and we cannot guarantee the full effectiveness of the protection. healthylab.ro will not be liable when the loss of data results from a cause beyond our control or for the actions of third parties who may use your data unauthorized or illegally.
BANK CARD DATA
We do not keep your credit or debit card payments online. They are stored and used by Netopia (the secure payment processing partner). Based on our contractual agreement with Netopia, we have received all the necessary assurances regarding the security and protection of this data. healthylab.ro will not be liable to you if Netopia does not comply – for any reason – with the respective contractual conditions We invite you to read Netopia’s policy on the personal data it collects and how it may be used.
HOW LONG DO WE USE THEM?
We usually retain the personal data we collect from you as long as your user account remains active.
Once you choose to deactivate this account, we will keep the data for a reasonable period of time – only to fulfill our legal obligations, to collect any amounts due, to resolve technical issues, to resolve any disputes and to assist any official investigation, or to other actions permitted by law. Then we’ll delete them or turn them into anonymous data.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- Right to information – you can ask us to tell you what personal data we hold and use about you.
- Right to intervene on the data – you can ask us to update, rectify, block or delete your personal data if it is incomplete, inaccurate or incorrectly processed.
- Ask us to turn into anonymous data those data that we do not process legally.
- Right of opposition – you can oppose, at any time, any processing of your personal data, for justified and legitimate reasons related or not to a specific situation. You may also refuse to have your data used for direct marketing or disclosed to third parties for this purpose.
- The right not to be subject to an individual decision made on the basis of automatic processing – at your request we will send you the information we collect for the creation of avatars in order to deliver the most targeted ads.
- Right to information – you can always ask the data controller for information about the personal data processed.
- Right to withdraw consent – consent to data processing can be withdrawn by you at any time without giving any reason or justification.
- The right to go to court.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the national personal data protection authority.
- Any other right established by law no. 677/2001.
(for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data) and by law no. 506/2004 (on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector).